[ale] SUSE best practices

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Jul 27 13:23:36 EDT 2016

yoU nix their reasoning?  :p

I don't get why one would expect them to detail the tool they say  shouldn't be used.   They didn't say it can't be used - they said they weren't going to tell how to use  it.   My assumption on reading this was they thought if you preferred the other tool you already knew how to use it so they weren't going to explain it.

I often document things the way I did them and leave out all the other possible ways to do them.    Doing otherwise makes my already verbose documents even more verbose.

Of  course we live in a politically correct world where people choose to take offence at anything no matter how it was intended.

[CONDESCEND MODE]
That's UNIX to you, son!
[/CONDESCEND MODE]