[ale] SUSE best practices

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Jul 27 14:05:46 EDT 2016

suse_register --help is also available.

It has been replaced in SLES 12.  At least there wasn't a snarky comment telling you to just upgrade to 12!
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
allen at ua.edu

On 7/27/16, 11:54 AM, "ale-bounces at ale.org on behalf of Niel Bornstein" <ale-bounces at ale.org on behalf of nbornstein at gmail.com> wrote:

    To be fair, this is in an appendix to a best practices document.
    suse_register itself is documented in other places, like
    https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=3030847

    That said, you're right that it's a rather condescending note. I'll add
    a doc bug, and if you guys have any other questions about SUSE products
    I'm happy to answer.