[ale] SUSE best practices

Niel Bornstein nbornstein at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:54:12 EDT 2016

To be fair, this is in an appendix to a best practices document.
suse_register itself is documented in other places, like
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=3030847

That said, you're right that it's a rather condescending note. I'll add
a doc bug, and if you guys have any other questions about SUSE products
I'm happy to answer.