[ale] Debian script system

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:09:04 EDT 2014

After about hour research and reading init scripts I focused on the
commands ifup and ifdown which are reading /etc/network/interfaces for
settings. After "man interfaces" I though that my problem is that dhcp
client wasn't set properly. So I add line "client udhcpc" in the section
for eth0. After network restart no IP assigned again. Then I manually run
"ipdown -a" and then "ipup -a" an I've got a message "no wireless
extensions on eth0". I recall seeing some custom wireless scripts in
/etc/network/ip-pre-up.d". I did chmod -x * and network restart. Now
everything is how is supposed  to be.

Thank you everybody.