[ale] Debian script system

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 22:45:23 EDT 2014

I've been out for dinner and I missed your emails but thank you for
answering! The system have a XFCE desktop by default but with MIPS CPU with
no FPU and only 64MB ram is a pain to even load the Desktop. That's why
I've decided to stick with console only and used for something else like
file server or whatever. So I did chmod -x /etc/init.d/xserver-nodm script
and add line in inittab to have a getty on tty1. The main problem is dhcp
on eth0 so I don't have to be next to the thingy (dropbear for sshd).

Normally I think this device used the XFCE network manager for up/down
network but I cannot be 100 % sure.

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Jeremy T. Bouse <jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net