[ale] possibility of a non Android Linux tablet

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Feb 22 19:52:22 EST 2012

Ice Cream Sandwich on the Kindle Fire. I don't need all the bells and
whistles.

Only thing I would like is the ability to insert a SIM card and use a
Bluetooth headset, and be able to have the tablet actually *be* the phone...

--
Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwich powered Kindle Fire!
Pardon any typos...