[ale] OpenOffice Draw for Site Maps?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Jan 30 15:44:45 EST 2009

On Fri January 30 2009, Brian Pitts wrote:
> If you draw in sticks, you're a vector art guy and don't know it yet.
>
> My train of thought was that Visio's features sound like a subset of the
> features a vector drawing application would have, so maybe it would
> support the same file formats they do. If anyone knows the answer they
> should fill in Visio's line in this chart on Wikipedia:

but I have to provide a visio diagram for my boss for each job I finish.. HE
has to be able to read it in VISIO.. HE pounds on me because I always ask for
resends of his email, when all I get is a winmail.dat and NOT an attachment..
HE whines and complains because I DON'T use Outl... yet my job is to install
redhat... go figure.. and he grew up with UNIX, and pine, and nntp way back
in the beginning of newsgroups..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800