[ale] Backups (What are you using?)

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jan 27 14:29:56 EST 2009

Hmmm - According to the Flat-Earthers most of NASA's backups ought to be
sitting in the archives of whichever motion picture studio they had fake
the stuff. :-)

Imagine...

I used to have to do backups on a floppy controller attached tape drive.
However, that was an improvement of the old IBM PC XT/DOS 2.0 backup
where I had to format ~27 DS/DD diskettes then sit and swap them out
while backing up my snazzy 10 MB hard drive.