[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 01.28.2009: Qemu Internals

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Tue Jan 27 08:22:26 EST 2009

The Linux Users Group at Georgia Tech presents

"Qemu Internals"
  by Chad D. Kersey

Jan. 28th, 2009, 7:00 PM
College of Computing Building, Room 52

Overview:

  QEMU is a portable multiple-architecture full-system emulator with
support for a variety of instruction set architectures. In this
presentation, I delve into the internals of the current development
codebase, focusing primarily on the architecture of the translation and
execution system. A useful introduction if you want to start hacking on
QEMU, or if you just want to know how emulators are implemented.

Upcoming presentations:

  02.04.2009:  Writing Your Own RPMs
  02.11.2009:  Video Editing In Linux

For directions to the meeting, see
http://lugatgt.org/events/

Hope to see you there!

--
Ryan Curtin       | "Bye-bye, goofy woman.  I enjoyed repeatedly
ryan at igglybob.com | throwing you to the ground." - Ben Jabituya