[ale] fedora 10- can't get past grub

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sat Jan 24 10:01:51 EST 2009

well, I switched BACK to Ubuntu for NOW, but I might want to try out Fedora 11
alpha when it comes out soon.. so I can look at ext4 filesystems..
on my laptop, I installed fedora 9, then upgraded to fedora 10. I can't
remember exactly how I shut it down, but I think I just said shutdown from
the menu.
	When I tried to reboot, all I got to was the very first "grub" on the screen
and it froze. Never got to  a choice of boot options. When I booted a liveCD,
and looked at the grub menu, it looked fine. If it never gets to the menu,
what else could I have done or looked at??

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800