[ale] Boot failed

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 11:51:59 EST 2006

"SATA isn't supported in the 2.6 kernel??" he exclaimed, typing on his
dual-SATA 2.6 machine.  I can't speak for the vanilla 2.6.15, however.

Gee, I would have just switched distributions rather than buy a new server.

That's OK - I've gotten four free printers from someone who apparently
thinks printers are broken when their ink runs out...

Jeff