[ale] OT: MicorCenter and new iMacs

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Feb 1 18:05:48 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 16:18 -0500, fletch at phydeaux.org wrote:
> On a somewhat on-topic-for-ale note, anyone run WoW under WineX have
> any
> comments as to how well it works (and on what hardware)?

Out of curiosity I've just downloaded cedega (WineX) trial version.
I've got it installed and licensed. I also installed a Game vie the gui
and the name of that game shows up in the list.  I can not figure out
how to make the Play icon active.  I click on the title of the game but
I can't seem to make it play.

It seems that there is no one at transgaming either.  There is no
support link on their web site.