[ale] OT: MicorCenter and new iMacs

fletch at phydeaux.org fletch at phydeaux.org
Wed Feb 1 16:18:28 EST 2006

> From what I understand, WoW's not Intel native yet, but
> will be soon.

Oop, you're correct.  I meant the Universal binary's compling and
scuttlebutt I've heard is it should be delivered with the next patch
(1.10).

On a somewhat on-topic-for-ale note, anyone run WoW under WineX have any
comments as to how well it works (and on what hardware)?

fletch at phydeaux.org|  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'