[ale] Special Place in Hell Reserved for BellSouth

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Sat Aug 21 01:10:39 EDT 2004

FWIW - SpeakEasy does answer their phone and return calls - they just don't seem very effective
at getting BellSouth to move their butts. I doubt Speedfactory will have any better luck. Hopefully
my complaints to the various govt agencies will help light a fire for future victims.

	-- Ben Scherrey

<snip>