[ale] Special Place in Hell Reserved for BellSouth

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Aug 21 07:57:44 EDT 2004

Benjamin Scherrey wrote:
> FWIW - SpeakEasy does answer their phone and return calls - they just
> don't seem very effective at getting BellSouth to move their butts.

FWIW, my experience with Speakeasy was the same as the previous poster.
  They never returned calls, I never was able to get anyone on the phone.
This may have changed.

> doubt Speedfactory will have any better luck. Hopefully my complaints
> to the various govt agencies will help light a fire for future
> victims.

At least when I call Speedfactory, I talk to someone.  I'm sure they'll
have a hard time as well, as BellSouth is not interested in assisting
customers, Speedfactory's or their own..

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995