[ale] Webmin

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 18 20:37:51 EDT 2004

I've got a spare box that I've installed tinysofa 2.0 enterprise server on.
There is no window manager installed.  I would be more comfortable
administering the box and doing most things through webmin (remotely from my
desktop machine).

Dumb question, but in order to do this, do I need webmin installed on the
tinysofa box?  If so, what is the easiest way to obtain via the command line?
If I have webmin installed on the desktop, can I then use it to administer the
server?  I couldn't see where that was set up.

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

Non-Reciprocal Laws of Expectations:
	Negative expectations yield negative results.
	Positive expectations yield negative results.

Linux linux 2.6.8-1cvs20040816133342-default #1 Mon Aug 16 13:33:42 UTC 2004
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
  8:31pm  up 1 day  0:13,  3 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.13, 0.09