[ale] Webmin

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Aug 18 20:54:35 EDT 2004

Install webmin from an ssh access, edit the /etc/webmin/miniserver.conf
file to allow access from your other box and then start the miniserver.

I haven't played with tinysofa (yet) but it looks like an rpm based
setup so try installing the noarch.rpm version. You can get it from the
webmin site on sourceforge.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>