[ale] Lynx and ssh is kinda cool

griffisb at bellsouth.net griffisb at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 6 23:24:48 EDT 2003

Happily working on getting my printserver going. Installed CUPS and am going through configuration. The lpadmin command line was a little confusing, so decided to install Apache for the web-based CUPS admin tools. Still do not want to install X (very little memory in the PC) - so used Lynx as my web browser.

It's kind of fun to ssh into the command line on the print server and kick off Lynx to administer it. Think that's a good tool to add to the tool chest. Now to figure out this printing thing, it's bugging me!