[ale] backup setup

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 19 11:59:13 EST 2003

I've got one win98 machine on my network, it's a dual boot for my
daughter.  She's had full access to shares and the internet through my
machine, until I removed networking on her windows install.  (she knows
she gets to the internet via Linux only now).

So, it can be done, although I've never played with dialup networking
stuff on windows 98.

Preston, are you planning providing internet access via the linux box or
have the win98 box dial out direct?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...