[ale] unusual amount of 'net attacks from .fr ?

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Sun Feb 16 11:16:42 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Pilar Losada wrote:

> Wow, I am sorry they didn't respond better!! Things in Europe move a very
> different pace. They don't quite get the customer service thing sometimes.
> Just out of curiosity, was it hard  to find someone there who speaks
> English? That could be part of the problem.

You're with wanadoo.es, not wanadoo.fr.... Are they actually the same org?
If so, got any security contacts for the .es side? ;-) The .fr ones are
a complete waste of time....

Language wasn't the problem -- I can read / write French well enough to
get by. The wanadoo.fr people simply ignore my reports.

later,
chris