[ale] OT new spam approach

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Mon Oct 28 09:38:46 EST 2002

Easy there, big feller!

The point of computers is to make life easier on folks out there who
want to use computers, but don't want to have to deal with all the
minutia involved.  It is the job of the designers, programmers, and
system engineers to make computers easy.  IMHO, we have yet to succeed
at that, especially if we're designing such flawed systems as you've
described.

Best regards,
Matthew Brown, President
CorData, Inc.