[ale] OSX

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Mon Oct 28 09:43:49 EST 2002

I"m not a mac person by any stretch of the imagination.  I personally wonder about how good OSX is myself.

My biggest reservation with it is there is no readily apparent way to really get into the file system, to a command line, that sort of thing.   This all from just playing with one in the new Apple Store at Lenox.

The displays on these machines are a thing of beauty though.