[ale] Linux General Store (LGS) was, Re: [ale] Linux Distro CDs

James S. Cochrane cochrane at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 16 12:46:04 EST 2001

I asked Mindy about this (and V has it slightly incorrect, I work with her,
but she is NOT working as a sysadmin, she's working in our change
management group), she was surprised that the website was not working, as
she manages the webpage.  This was several weeks ago, I'll try to remember
to ask her about it today at work.

James