[ale] OT: stupid hardware question

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 18:36:00 EDT 2001

Thanks for the advices, everyone. I got this KVM on eBay
for $30, including a complete set of cables, and I'm not
all that interested in upgrading to something less cheesy.
I'll probably just keep a keyboard per machine; it
was moving the monitor around that was really driving
me up the wall, anyhow.

Thanks again,

-- Joe