[Fwd: [ale] Future Meeting space] (also getting OT)

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Sat Jul 28 18:31:35 EDT 2001

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:16:30 -0400, Wandered Inn wrote:

>Sage wrote:
>>
>> *LOL* Shame on you, Leonard...You've even talked to me on the phone. Did I have a southern accent? I think not! *snicker* Ohio born and bred!   :P
>
>Well, from one Buckeye to another, hello.  Born in Columbus, from there:
>Buffalo NY, Shreveport LA, Greensboro NC, Acworth GA.  I don't know who
>I am anymore...

Gee, must be a bunch of us travelling Buckeyes in the area.  Also born
in Columbus, then Baton Rouge LA, Metuchen NJ, Fairmont WV, Marietta
GA.  I usually claim to be an 'imported Yankee', but I'm not sure if
midwesterners really qualify as Yankees or not.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net      | The attempt to legislatively
http://oloryn.home.mindspring.com/   | micromanage equality results, at