[ale] modem busy

lee lnx at alltel.net
Sun Dec 16 07:06:41 EST 2001

Thank you very much for your time John,I really do appreciate it. I know this
particular modem works cause I've had it working as recently as this morning
even..lol. It's a zoom isa..great unit really..at least so far..once ya get
it configged anyway :-).

I will try your advice and report back. Hava great evening folks.