[ale] minimum hardware to enable UDMA66 capability ?

Douglas Bridges doug_bridges at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 14:07:30 EDT 2000

If you are using a plug-in card for the drives, then your motherboard and
CPU don't really matter. Obviously, you need a motherboard that supports a
PCI card(anything Pentium and above). More importantly, you need to have a
machine beefy enough for a RAID system to matter. What are you using this
box for?