[ale] cant connect to bellsouth

Martin Nichols mnichol at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 22 21:39:49 EDT 1999

    Hi, Ijust installed RedHat 6.0 and got everything up and running I
am trying to get on Bellsouth. My PPP connection dials out ok but I
cannot log on to Bellsouth. I am using a standard Hayes Accura 56k modem
which seems to work fine. Has anyone else had this problem? I have tried
both Bellsoth support and RedHat support which is like having no support
at all!!! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

                                        Thank You, Marty