[ale] desktop size

reimbert parrenas reimbert at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:53:38 EDT 1999

Greetings,
I'm really stumped...but I appreciate all the responses.
I was able to bring up XF86Config in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 using the
file manager but then is this the file I'm looking for?  I assume it
is because it looks like a shortcut and when I double click it it
just brings up another window with '...open application with...' but
then I can't see the bottom half of the window...hmmm.
I'm lost...could somebody please set me straight and point me in the
right direction.  I'm sure there's an easier way to go about this
obstacle (oh the price I have to pay for being new and spoilt by the
'other' OS).
I have red hat 6.0, where can I find all the tools needed to go
about this?
Thank you.

reimbert