[ale] Display

Irv irv at ellijay.com
Sun Jun 6 21:37:31 EDT 1999

If by "4x the size of your monitor" you mean REALLY BIG GRAPHICS,
that's a configuration problem.
If you mean you can scroll across and down and see more than one
"screen" worth of stuff - that's a feature. It is a bit hard to
get used to if you come from a Windows background, but it's
really very convenient. You can eliminate these "virtual"
screens by making changes to the virtual settings in xf86config.

Irv