[ale] Fetchmail / Sendmail

Rich richw at techie.com
Sun Jun 6 20:09:32 EDT 1999

I have been running fetchmail and sendmail for several months now with
no problems.  Last weekend
I changed the Linux box which was serving as the gateway from a Kernel
2.0.34 staying up all the
time, to a 2.0.35 with diald.  On Wednesday the system started sending
all mail to the postmaster.
After conferring with my mail concentrator and being assured that they
did not change anything, I
played with .fetchmailrc and it started working again. This was Thursday
at about 6:15pm.  I
added one other address to fetchmail Friday afternoon, and it went back
to sending everything to
postmaster.  I took out the additional address and it is still
forwarding all  mail to postmaster.

Any Ideas

Rich
rich at techie.com