[ale] Monitor Switch

smn smnoldelinux at mediaone.net
Tue Dec 28 16:44:07 EST 1999

I bought one at TechAmerica, now RadioShack.com, at Buford Hwy and
I-285.  I think I paid around $30 for it.  It's only a video switch.
The one's that switch keyboard and mouse and video are a bit pricey for
me.  Also check Black Box.  Our company use to use those things a few
years ago.

- Scott

Chris Fowler wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get a mechanical system switch.  This will
> allow me to share 2 ore more PC's with 1 monitor, keyboard, and mouse.  I
> want mechanical because it is cheapest.  Hopefully a place local or on the
> internet that can send one in a reasonable amount of time.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Never do windows again with
         __