[ale] Monitor Switch

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Tue Dec 28 16:35:56 EST 1999

At 03:51 PM 12/28/1999 -0500, Chris Fowler wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can get a mechanical system switch.  This will
>allow me to share 2 ore more PC's with 1 monitor, keyboard, and mouse.  I
>want mechanical because it is cheapest.  Hopefully a place local or on the
>internet that can send one in a reasonable amount of time.

         I've found that Microcenter in Marietta has them fairly
inexpensively... (I'm doing the same with two of my home machines...)  The
picture quality isn't stellar on the monitor, but it works great.  (I think
I paid $10-15 for the box, and another $15-25 for the cables...)

Cheers!
Jay
-----
Jay Finch                       : "And it's hard to find true
President/GKE of NERO-Atlanta   :  equilibrium, when you're
(770) 650-0410  (voice)         :  looking at each other down
horus at larp.com                  :  the barrel of a gun . . ."
pagejay at larp.com (pager)        :       -- Jethro Tull
MTBI Survey says:  ENFJ         :
   Check out my home page at:  http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/