[ale] [golliher at COE.UGA.EDU: CHUGALUG meeting TOMORROW(Tues!)]

PIOTR MISZTAL misztal at cs.uga.edu
Tue Dec 7 15:14:48 EST 1999

----- Forwarded message from Darrell Golliher <golliher at COE.UGA.EDU> -----

Date:         Mon, 6 Dec 1999 19:08:16 -0500
 From: Darrell Golliher <golliher at COE.UGA.EDU>
Subject:      CHUGALUG meeting TOMORROW(Tues!)
Comments: To: CHUGALUG at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
To: UGALINUX at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

I thought that perhaps I should send another reminder that CHUGALUG is
meeting on Tuesday Dec. 7th.  While the DAY is different the time
and location are the same as usual.. 7pm in 312 Sanford Hall.

I hope we have a big turnout from those of you who normally can't make it
on Thursdays.

Steve DuChene will be our guest and will be showing both VA Systems 2U
"Full On" system as well as Xinerama. We also plan to be showing a
video tape of Linus' keynote speech from COMDEX. And as usual we will
have plenty of time for free form Linux discussion and Q&A. Everybody
is welcome to attend.

And if I remember to bring it I'll show a silly videotape for you GNU fans..

--
Darrell Golliher

"All the best people in life seem to like LINUX." --Steve Wozniak

----- End forwarded message -----