[ale] Dual AMD chips?

Brett Spangler bretts at cmpu.net
Wed Aug 20 23:53:12 EDT 1997

The AMD southeast sales office is in the same building I am, and I was told
by the district sales manger that AMD has does not and has no plans to
support SMP for a while...to quote Stan.."SMP is Intel bullsh*t"...AMD is
concentraiting on single cpu enduser boxes (game machines..etc)..He did
give me a 233mmx that I have running linux though and it hauls