GEEK OFF (February Meeting)

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 7 13:55:15 EST 1996

> Simply bring you machine(s) and show the rest of us what you do with
> Linux, what Linux has done for you, how Linux has helped you to take
> over the world ("Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"  "Yeah
> Brain, but why would people still buy Windows?")

If you are certain that you will be bringing your machine to the Geek-Off
thursday night, let me know so that I can make arrangement to have some
extension cords and power strips and such. I hope we have at least 3 or 4
machines or this going to be a very very boring meeting.

Vernard Martin
(vernard.martin at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/vernard/
College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332