[ale] [OT] Electronics recycling in metro ATL

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Tue Feb 14 03:06:59 EST 2017

Okay, I know this subject comes up from time to time but the situation
always seems to be in flux and therefore so would be the answers.

I have a nonfunctional rack-mount tape library and some other odds and
ends that need to go to recycling. I'm happy to drive the stuff
someplace but I really don't want to wait until such-and-such has its
decadal recycling drive or whatever...I want to drive off from my house
with the stuff in the car and return without it, having done something
more responsible than chuck it all in a Dairy Queen dumpster in the
middle of the night.

What's the current story? Yes, I've Googled this, but it seems that
Googleable info is not really current. I'd prefer hearing from someone
with firsthand knowledge.