[ale] OT: drupal

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Feb 13 14:08:58 EST 2017

Here, WordPress is king..  I think we host one Drupal site.
Unfortunately, to everyone here, web site = WordPress...  So, we literally have people put WordPress online where a single static HTML page would do.  Of course, they then treat it like a static HTML site (never log into/update it until it gets hacked).
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer