[ale] State & Federal tax filing on Linux

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Feb 26 06:06:29 EST 2014

express1040.com here and other than one oddity works just fine from Mandriva
Linux. Using an older version of Firefox (long story...) and can only scroll
the few oversized text entry boxes by switching Page Style (under View) to
No Style.

Federal is free, state $13 and a snail mailed paper copy of both $5. Ends up
under $20 each year.
--
William