[ale] Debian fork thoughts?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:06:30 EST 2014

Thank you for pointing it out. I had not heard that a new distro had been
created. I was hoping someone would branch off and create a non-systemd
Debian derivative. Thankfully that wish came true.

For those hearing of this for the first time like me -- https://devuan.org

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 12:23 PM, leam hall <leamhall at gmail.com> wrote:

> You've probably seen the news that Debian has forked. I'm interested
> in a much smaller OS that works. Would love to hear your perspectives
> on this. It seems like a Good Thing (tm).
>
> Leam
>
> --
> Mind on a Mission

James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59