[ale] replay-SSL Certificate

Marty kd4hlv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:05:59 EDT 2014

I have a new SSL Certificate I'd like to install. Even though I've been
playing with linux for Several years I still have not done any server work.
I was wondering if anyone would like to help me install this SSL
Certificate. I bought one for my site but don't want to screw up what I
have working even after 7 install tries.
I'd also be willing to pay someone to fix other stuff as well.

Second note, My company is looking for someone that compiles Linux
kernels and/or with hardware part time on the side.

 Thanks,
Marty
<http://usham.net/>