[ale] I really incredibly exponentially hate ubuntu unity

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Tue May 15 14:19:33 EDT 2012

Don't know about Debian but Gentoo 12 has a feature packed live DVD that
offers most every DE you could ever want right from the start.  Simply
select from a menu during boot and test drive them all!  No favoritism
seen here...just make a selection and try them all!  LXF gave G12 a
10/10 recently in a review and I've been using that as a test-drive
platform for the various DE's.

RinL