[ale] [OT] Satellite TV

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 22:57:03 EST 2012

Guys,

My wife is turkish, and I sick of watching tv on flash and the web. I
remember the old big Satellite Dish, do they still sale those? If they
do, can you want international TV on them?  About what do they cost?

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org