[ale] recycling old RAM?

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Thu Feb 23 09:08:15 EST 2012

Check the going prices on ebay, or amazon.  Older tech tends to go up
in price, to a point, since no one is making it anymore and some
people still need it.  Ebay will give you a one-shot sale, but if you
put it on Amazon you can set your price and wait forever for a buyer
to come along.

❧ Brian Mathis