[ale] Secure e-mail server

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:32:04 EST 2012

On 02/21/2012 07:23 PM, Matt Urbanski wrote:

> So... In short, it beats running exchange.

Okay, that was funny...

There was one place that advertising a Cloud job and they use a
different MTA. Trying to remember what it was. A-ha! Exim.

For the most part I don't care what the OSS "best" is. Who really needs
a lot of features? After looking at the paying market my choice is the
most likely to be used by a place that might eventually hire me. Lets me
solve a problem and strengthen my resume at the same time.

Leam