[ale] Anyone done business cases for managing cloud servers?

Sat Feb 18 20:44:22 EST 2012

My experience has been that if you are not going to take advantage of
elastic scaling, you are wasting your money with cloud computing. That is
to say that if you only grow over time and never scale back during low
traffic, you would do better with traditional pricing.