[ale] Weird behavior with Intel 965 graphics

Chris behrnetworks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:35:05 EST 2012

Ok, looks like I'm barking up the wrong tree (sorta). The
"video.allow_duplicates=1" parameter is under the sysfs and requires
you to add it to /etc/default/grub, then do a "sudo update-grub". It
does get set on boot but the video kernel module still spits out the
same complaint and the blank screen problem still exists. Sounds like
a bug to me. I may try doing a manual kernel compile.