[ale] Suggestions for topics and events for our lug

vysakh diplomatv at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 01:51:23 EST 2012

Hi,
There is a linux user group in my college (Chennai,India) and the group had
several activities in the past. But now we wanted to do some *workshops* or
*lectures* and i would like suggestions.

I want you to suggest some ideas regarding

* *online workshops or tutorial* or
* Even a hangout class about Open Source would be a great idea. or Any
speakers ready to visit our College.

Before starting the same,i wanted to know how many people among juniors
knew about *Open Source* and i found the number was very very less. So it
is also my responsibility as a senior to guide my juniors.So please leave a
suggestion in the comment.:)

Regards
Vysakh