[ale] OT: Merchant PCI compliance scans

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Feb 10 15:22:34 EST 2012

At the moment only the external scan, will double check and confirm my
understanding of the level 4 (lowest) compliance before I sign yet
another dotted line.

Sparr raised an issue I had not thought of yet. Do not have have a
shopping cart enabled web site, so currently only my *home* computer
needs to be PCI compliant. Plan to add web sales someday so I want keep
that option open with out having to start over from scratch a year or two
down the road.

Hope to be less ignorant on the subject by Monday:)

Thanks,
William