[ale] Hacking Your Smartphone ( next Thursday's talk)

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Fri Feb 10 15:08:19 EST 2012

Richard,

ALE Central usually meets on the third Thursday (always at 7:30 pm)
at the Emory Law School.  Last month we were pushed out by the needs of
the Law School and had to reschedule.
The Law School is at the intersection of Clifton and N. Decatur. Get to
parking off Clifton.  Some folks meet beforehand sometimes. :) Usually at
Everybody's down the hill from the Law School on N. Decatur -- at the
traffic circle.  But check first on that.  Several folks usually meet
AFTERWARDS at Mel's App & Tap further East on N. Decatur.

HTH

Sean,
who will have to miss this month's meeting.